Monday, February 24, 2014

Homemade bird feeders from recycled materials

I have built a number of homemade bird feeders.
I used staircase posts to give my bird feeders some height. These can be planted in the ground and moved around the yard to find a compatible location that works for the birds and your yard design.
I then found some dishes that kind of matched for color or style and had fun.
I used E6000 glue to hold the dishes together and hold up under various weather conditions.
I used painters tape on the posts to create a variety of designs for my paint and color coordinating.
I have included a few examples of the birdfeeders that I finished.


 Easy to spray with spray gun or spray cans. touch up with small brushes for detailed lines if you prefer.




 This is a couple of candle holders and  a plate that I put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment